Exhibit Edge’s method of “responsible” exhibit environments can be described as “Green in, Green out.”
We use earth friendly materials that contain recycled content, are non-toxic, and come from renewable sources. We also use materials that are recyclable. In addition, it’s not just about the materials. It’s about the balance of materials, shipping, drayage, labor, and repeat usage.
Our exhibits are a great option to enhance and expand your company’s Green initiatives.
- Fabric graphic panels and canopies contain 60% post consumer recycled content.
- Recycled aluminum extrusions contain 75% post consumer recycled content.
- Extensive use of fabric and aluminum reduces weight, lowering shipping and drayage costs.
- Formaldehyde-free plywood use in custom elements.
- LED lighting uses 1/10th the energy yet lasts up to 30 times longer than traditional halogen.
- Ecoresin plastic sheet (alternative to Plexiglas) contains 40% recycled content.
- X-Board graphic substrate made from 100% post consumer recycled content.
- Carpet made from 100% recycled soda bottles.
- Shipping cases made from 60% recycled content HDPE.
- Afterlife Exhibit Recycling Program is utilized for disposal or rental stock.
Explore our Earth-Friendly, “Green” exhibits below, and contact us to get started!