The Online Management System – what is it? Everybody has one, everybody uses one or maybe not but in the exhibit industry it is becoming a very popular term. I wanted to have a series set up as to what an online management system is, who is got the best, are there different types out there and what its purpose is for you?
The online management system used, which is the gold standard in the exhibit industry, is a product called Exhibit Force. Here at Exhibit Edge we use the word EdgeLink. We brand it with our own company information and that is what you will see on our website. Here are some of the basic features of Exhibit Force or as we call it EdgeLink.
- It is web based – it works for event technology and project management
- Because it has a cloud platform, you can access it anytime you want
- Streamline your work force process – it is very specific to the event and trade show community
- It supports event and exhibit management
- It is a portal for information management
- It connects exhibit companies to their corporate clients
- You have access to information and inventory 24/7
- Exhibit Edge has branded Exhibit Force as EdgeLink
- EdgeLink is provided to all Exhibit Edge clients at no cost – even though it costs Exhibit Edge thousands of dollars, we provide the basic service at no cost to our clients. We do this because we want to communicate event needs back and forth between you and us. It also is a great way for you to access your inventory and pick and choose what you need for a particular event.
In this e-zine, I just wanted to introduce the name Exhibit Force and Exhibit Edge’s branded name which is EdgeLink and talk to you about what an online management system is. We will get into the details next week.
As always please respond with your questions or comments and let others know about ExhibitorLounge.com. We’ll see you next week. Until then I’m your host, Michael Gray, telling you to relax in the Exhibitor Lounge.