What is a Trade Show Photo Booth?
A trade show photo booth, also known as a photo kiosk, is used at trade show events as an added benefit of visiting your booth. They typically have a camera that allows users to take pictures of themselves with the products or props found in a trade show booth. Exhibitors can use these to entice trade show visitors to stop by their booth and learn more about their products or services.
Why Should you use a Photo Booth at Your Next Trade Show Event?
A trade show booth can help drive traffic to your sales team and leave a memorable impression on potential clients. That way, your team is top of mind when the event is over. It also acts as a way to potentially gather information from visitors by offering photo booth images in exchange for an email or business cards. There are plenty of opportunities for exhibitors to capitalize on the use of photo booths for your exhibit while also providing a fun way for visitors to remember your brand.
Does Exhibit Edge Have Photo Booths?
Yes, Exhibit Edge has a photo social media kiosk that can be used for your upcoming tradeshow events. It has a small footprint that is only 18” x 24” and if you add the printer maybe it is another 6” more from the 18” depth. It is good for trade shows, weddings, and private events. The way we can set up this touch-screen kiosk is to have all different elements that you can use for people to send photos to themselves. Here are some of the features:
- You get unlimited paper and ink when you order this.
- We set it up with templates so the photo will come out with any taglines or logos that you want and there are multiple templates built in the computer that runs the kiosk.
- You can do a 4” x 6” print where you can put 3 photos or a 2” x 6” print which is what you see in many photo booths.
- The branding is another important aspect. We have this kiosk branded with Exhibit Edge logo in the front and you can brand the actual photos as mentioned earlier where someone takes it home with them or email/texts them.
- The computer is wifi enabled and let’s say you don’t have the hotspot. You can still put in your email address, facebook or twitter address and it will store it in a queue and once it gets back away from the event to a wifi enabled area, we can empty the queue and everyone gets their social media photo.
How Much Does a Trade Show Photo Booth Cost at Exhibit Edge?
The photo kiosk is that we do it by a day rate which includes full set-up and full supervision. You can talk to us here at Exhibit Edge to learn more about the day rate in detail along with other accessories that you may want for your upcoming trade show events.