Manufactured modular exhibit systems offer a wide range of designs and options. Typically, the frames and hardware that create each unique exhibit are already manufactured. Depending on the exhibit design, the pieces are then configured in different ways to create unique exhibits. Fabricated custom elements can be added as well. Custom graphics and headers, paper or fabric, are finally added to enhance your company’s branding and marketing message.
Your exhibit company can assist you in your decision to determine if a modular exhibit, a custom exhibit or a combination of both suits your needs and budget.
Over the last several years, modular exhibits are becoming increasingly popular for 10’x20’ and larger exhibits. Modular exhibit systems also make great exhibit rentals since they can be customized with the client’s branding.
Here is a list of questions to ask the exhibit company if you are considering a modular or custom exhibit.
- Is the exhibit made in the U.S.A.? What state?
- Are any parts made from recycled materials or recyclable?
- What is the warranty on the exhibit structure?
- Is there lockable storage in the exhibit?
- What is the estimated time for setup and dismantle?
- Will I be able to set up the booth myself?
- Can I utilize any labor for installations or is labor knowledgeable with this system recommended?
- Are setup instructions included? How much to develop setup instructions?
- Are ladders needed for installation?
- How are wires for lights, monitors, etc. hidden in the structure and front counters?
- Will I be able to see the booth or drape behind the exhibit?
- Is the shipping container(s) wood or molded plastic? What size is the container(s)?
- Can the exhibit be air freighted?
- What is the weight of the exhibit, graphics, and shipping containers? (Use to determine drayage costs.)
- How much will it cost to redo the graphics on the exhibit?
- What is the turn-around time for parts if I need to order an item quickly?
- How do I reach the seller during non-working hours in the event of an emergency?
- Will I be able to expand this exhibit if my company decides to purchase larger floor space?