Exhibit Edge offers quality trade show exhibit rentals to suit your needs and budget. With custom details, your trade show rental display will project your corporate image and relay your message to your audience.
Our rental exhibits vary from table top displays to large island exhibits. We keep in stock a variety of systems with various options for counters, lighting, carpet or flooring types and colors, furniture, etc. We listen to customer’s unique needs and apply visionary, dimensional strategies to engage audiences. Our staff understand the needs of customers may be urgent or require a fast response. If you are traveling from out of town and need a display quickly, we are ready to assist at any time. An assigned employee is on call 24/7/365.
Even if you’re not in a hurry, there are many reasons to rent versus buy a trade show exhibit:
- Your company is new to exhibiting.
- Your product or service requires a new look.
- An exhibit purchase is not in your budget.
- You require a unique themed exhibit.
- It’s too expensive to ship your booth.
- You have multiple trade shows at the same time.
- You don’t have time for the design/build process.
Exhibit Edge offers highly trained experts in trade show exhibits and visual marketing systems that increase sales leads and company visibility in the Northern Virginia, Baltimore, MD, and Washington D.C. area.
We offer same day and next day delivery to these (and many other) conference destinations in the Northern Virginia, Baltimore, MD, and Washington, DC Metro Area:
- Northern Virginia 4-H Educational & Conference Center
- The National Conference Center
- Executive Conference and Training Center
- ASCE Bechtel Conference Center
- Greater Richmond Convention Center
- Westfields Marriott
- Virginia Beach Convention Center
- Hampton Roads Convention Center
- Dulles Expo Center
- Landsdowne Resort
- Mt. Washington Conference Center
- The Baltimore Convention Center
- Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center
- Evergreen on Erdman
- Walter E Washington Convention Center, Washington DC
- Marriott Marquis, Washington DC
- AMA Conference Center Washington, DC
- Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
- Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center
- Gaylord National Convention Center, National Harbor, MD
- MGM National Harbor, MD