We are continuing our series on the Online Management System for trade shows. Last week we talked about creating an event in EdgeLink or the Exhibit Force Program. This week I want to go into the Inventory Catalog and what it is all about and how to navigate it.
- Display house would populate your inventory. The display house puts everything into the system like how we talked about last week about creating an event.
- Your assets can be separated by category – for example you can have accessories, bags, banner stands etc. and they all will be alphabetical order.
- You would select a category – for example if you select banner stands, all your individual banner stand would come up.
- You would see the exhibit detail – this means that it would bring up photos that you can enlarge, you will also have the exhibit and graphic sizes, then you will have your exhibit types like portables, modular, custom etc.
- You can also set up booth packages – let’s say that you always have a specific carpet, an exhibit and one banner stand and two monitors that always go to the same show, you can have this package set up in the menu.
- Furniture photos – things like rental or owned furniture. The display house can attach an entire rental library to your inventory, so that you can pick and choose rental accessories from their rental catalog as well as from the properties you may own.
- Other owned assets – things like literature racks, bag stand, table drapes etc.
So this is how inventory can be set up in the system with an easy menu bar where you can easily pick the category and dig inside and find your properties. Click on video to see snap shots of all above categories.
As always please respond with your questions or comments and let others know about ExhibitorLounge.com. We’ll see you next week. Until then I’m your host, Michael Gray, telling you to relax in the exhibitor lounge.