Exhibit Edge’s method of “responsible” exhibit environments can be described as “Green in, Green out.”
Our earth friendly materials contain recycled materials, are non-toxic, come from renewable sources, and are recyclable. These materials combined with the balance of shipping, drayage, labor, and repeat usage will expand your company’s green initiative goals.
- Fabric panels and canopies contain 60% post consumer recycled content.
- Recycled aluminum extrusions contain 75% post consumer recycled content.
- Fabric and aluminum reduces weight, lowering shipping and drayage costs.
- Formaldehyde-free plywood use in custom elements.
- LED lighting uses 1/10th the energy and lasts up to 30 times longer.
- Ecoresin plastic sheet (verses Plexiglas) contains 40% recycled content.
- X-Board graphic substrate made from 100% post consumer recycled content.
- Carpet made from 100% recycled soda bottles.
- Shipping cases made from 60% recycled content HDPE.
- Afterlife Exhibit Recycling Program for disposal or rental stock.
Explore our Earth-Friendly, “Green” exhibits below, and contact us to get started!